electrical pitch?



What if.. the real and best solution to modern human life-struggle is a minor adjustment, simple and free?

As you can tell on the blog posts on this blog, I am working on and playing with the effects artificial electro magnetic fields (probably) have on our systems, deregulating (among other things) our (electro magnetic) moral compasses... steering us away from the best available choices.... bringing us.... less than magnificent effects

I am NOT very much interested in ' campaigning against' (the use of) mobile phones, computers or any of the kind.

What I AM interested in and actively on the lookout for, is finding workable solutions that supply safe connectivity and creating and maintaining satiusfying relationships of high quality between people, so wel can all evolve ( forward....to..... better).
So, I would like to sort out the real underlying problem, rather than 'patching things up', preferable in way that allows us to keep using our so much liked 'toys', if we really like them.

This morning, open to the wisdom of the all of everything, I was suddely looking in a direction that actually stunned me.
Could the real and best solution actually be THAT SIMPLE?

Well, I have to add, ultra-simple in (meta-) physical theory.
The hurdle of getting 'mankind' to actually choose to investigate this, may prove more challenging.... but let's cross that bridge when we come to it.

I am aware that it pings ' very plausable' on all my systems, given my life experience.
Which, I cannot 'summarize' in words in a simple blog post, to 'support' this idea 'sufficiently' to 'convince' any person fully in 500 words or so.

So, I am not even going to attempt doing that here.

What I wil do, is putting my find of today into words.

What if we were to make sure that our articial electrical systems where pitched on herztlevels that match natures natural pitch?
Then, 'we' as people attuning constantly to these devices while playing with them, will not beplaying (constantly)  out of tune with nature anymore.

What is nature's natural pitch?
That could very well be found in the 'tables of nines', the Phytagoras musical/hertz scaling system, where every number/note adds up to '9'

432 ( the divine resonance acoording to esoteric sources... 4+3+2 = 9



What we choose our electricity systems to 'vibrate on' on default, the hertz-pitch-standerd, doesn't.
We are collectively  'singing' electrically out of tune with the Universe, never a good idea when the goal is to create harmon(e)y!

We either go completely  ' unplugged'..... or ... if we like our amplifying instruments too much (which we do) pitch to play in tune with the Universe, will make sure that  our natureal processes run smoothly too, for our 'body-mind-soul'- devices are designed to work best on the natural wavelenghts.

That simple.
(-:
----
P.S. note worthy detail.....

I am reading the autobiography of Nelson Mandela.
On the day that I wrote this blog post ( and became ware of this inspiration of the recurring nines)  it was 99 years ago that he was born.

Oh and... there is a follow up insight on this blog post: here.

Reacties